Make Your Business Processes Work for You
Effective CFOs drive continuous improvements in their departments and beyond. Come share ideas with experienced CFOs that will allow you to improve your department’s performance in four key areas.
Learn skills that will allow you to improve the effectiveness of your finance team and the company as a whole.
John is an excellent speaker and keeps me engaged on the various topics.
– Manchester, VT
Beyond Traditional Budgeting
- Substantially reduce financial planning effort
- Reduce politics in the planning process
- Make your numbers far more useful
Getting the Most from Your Information Systems
- Understanding user needs
- Make your software work for you
- Prevent errors before they occur
Data Analysis and Management
- “Run the numbers” on non-financial data
- Expand your tools outside Excel
- Use your analysis skills to transform your business
The Finance Team of Tomorrow
- Whom do you serve?
- Create what the customer wants
- Design efficient processes
- Lead an effective team
Ten Tips for Successful CFOs
Cases and Group Discussion
This seminar includes group discussion of five cases.
Target Audience: Current and aspiring CFOs and upper-level financial managers. We will focus discussions on medium-sized organizations.
Level of Knowledge: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 8 hours group live
Area of Study
2 hours Accounting
4 hours Technology
2 hours Management
Adv. Prep: None
Author: John L. Daly
Scheduling: Schedule with The Strategic CFO to make a 2-day series.