More Skills for Smaller Company Financial Managers
The title “Chief Financial Officer” is not an accurate description for what many financial managers do because the word “chief” implies that the company has more than one degreed accountant. This seminar covers four major topics of importance to the financial manager who must do it all.
We have designed Only Financial Officer 3.0 to give financial managers in small to medium-sized companies the high-level skills needed to act as a member of top management.
- Learn to inspire your people
- Create a collaborative environment
- Develop your team’s skills
MS Word Advanced Features
- Use feedback features to become a better writer
- Make your documents look more professional
- Learn time-saving tips
Pricing for Profitability
- Where organizations make pricing mistakes
- Why pricing must involve finance
- How finance can save the bottom line
Negotiating with Your Banker
- Be your bank’s best customer
- Understand your bargaining position
- Negotiate your covenants effectively
Cases and Group Discussion
This seminar includes group discussion of five cases.
Target Audience: For people who are the only degreed accountant in small to medium-sized companies
Level of Knowledge: Intermediate
CPE Credits: 8 hours group live
Areas of Study:
6 hrs – Management
2 hrs – Technology
Adv. Prep: Bring a calculator
Author: John L. Daly
Scheduling: Schedule this seminar with the CFO Series: Managing Your Resources (2018) or one of our other seminars to make a 2-day series.