Choose and Use Key Performance Indicators
Corporate financial managers have long struggled to drive results through their financial planning and control processes. This seminar shows how to build a framework for performance management framework, linking the company’s high-level strategic objectives to performance metrics at the individual cost center or profit center level. The result will be an easier to use financial planning process that produces better projections and better control.
This session will focus on how to move the dials on every executive’s dashboard.
This topic was well thought out and presented. I was able to see how the items covered could be applied to a specialized industry.
-W. Columbia, SC
- Link long term strategy to short term financial plans
- Use benchmarking to determine what performance should be
- Translate corporate strategy into specific initiatives for responsibility center managers
- Tips for taking performance management to the responsibility center level
- Best practices to get the whole company pulling in the same direction
Cases and Group Discussion
This seminar will include five interactive exercises as a vehicle for group discussion.
Target Audience: Those who are, or aspire to be, upper level financial managers.
Level of Knowledge: Intermediate
CPE Credit: 8 hours group live
Area of Study: Accounting
Adv. Preparation: None
Author: John L. Daly