4 Select Issues
Due to the popularity of Executive Education’s five-day CFO series, we are now making it possible to schedule single CFO Series days. Each day consists of four topics. Choose the speaker and topic that works best for you.
- Managing People – John L. Daly
- Keeping Up with Technology – John Higgins or Bryan Smith
- Financial Leadership – John F. Levy
- Balance Sheet Management – Don Minges
- Strategy and Critical Thinking Skills – Richard Karwic or Jay Giannantonio
- Corporate Performance Management – Gary Cokins
See list of modules contained in each day on pages 10 & 11 of our 2019 catalog, “Seminars for Corporate Financial Managers”. Contact Nancy@ExecutiveEducationInc.com for more complete descriptions.
I liked the topics. They held my attention. This format makes for a good course.
– Indianapolis, IN
Cases and Group Discussion
This day will provide at least five group exercises and opportunities for group discussion.
Target Audience: People who are, or aspire to be, CFOs
Level of Knowledge: Intermediate
CPE Credit: 8 hours group live
Area of Study: See corresponding CFO Series day
Advance Preparation: None
Scheduling: Schedule with two of our half day seminars to make a two-day series.
Note: This event features conference style materials and has a fixed per day pricing.