Download Executive Education’s 2019 Seminar and Conference Catalogs
Download our latest catalogs:
- 2020 Seminar, Conference and Webinar Catalog
- Financial Management Seminar Catalog 2019
- Conference Catalog 2019
- Corporate Management and Board Catalog 2019
Scheduling and Additional Information
- Scheduling Tips: Suggestions on how to best schedule a seminar with us
- Conference Speakers: Let us provide your conference with a session on a current financial management topic
- Association Links: Sponsoring State and Provincial Accounting Associations
A note about our 2019 Seminar Catalog
Executive Education’s hugely successful CFO Series, is now offered by 16 associations, drawing high ratings and much higher attendance than regular seminars targeted at the business and industry market. Geared for those who are, or aspire to be, CFOs, each year features 20 completely different topics. The CFO Series will have your B&I members coming back year-after-year.
If you have remote members, or are a small association, Executive Education now offers an online Virtual CFO Series in partnership with ACPEN. The Virtual CFO Series features twenty, 100-minute sessions and 7 different speakers on Friday mornings August to December and February to June. Your members can get an entire year’s worth of CPE from the convenience of their office.
We are now offering Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) training, which may particularly interest your in-house clients. See this catalog for our seminar Appreciating Diversity in the Workplace: Respecting the Dignity of All Team Members and Clients. Also see our Conference Catalog for LGBT Employees and Their Families and Generations at Work.
Contact me to schedule – I’m here to help!
Client Service Manager