Download Executive Education’s 2017 Seminar and Conference Catalogs
Download our latest catalogs:
- Financial Management Seminar Catalog 2017
- Conference Catalog 2017
- Corporate Management and Board Catalog
Scheduling and Additional Information
- Scheduling Tips: Suggestions on how to best schedule a seminar with us
- Conference Speakers: Let us provide your conference with a session on a current financial management topic
- Association Links: Sponsoring State and Provincial Accounting Associations
A note about our 2017 Seminar Catalog
Executive Education’s CFO Series, pioneered by the North Carolina Association of CPAs, has proven to be a huge success, drawing high ratings and attendance figures that are 50-100% higher than regular seminars targeted at the business and industry market. It has been so popular that several associations are already running the CFO Series in multiple cities.
Executive Education’s CFO Series makes choosing fresh, quality CPE quick and easy. Just one registration provides your members with a full year’s worth of CPE, including the accounting and ethics credits your state requires, with no repeat content. Schedule one day per month over the course of 5 months, so your members can learn at a relaxing pace, or pick and choose their favorite day.
Designed with today’s CFO and emerging CFO in mind, the 2017 series topics include:
- Day 1 – Essential Skills
- Day 2 – Corporate Finance Skills
- Day 3 – Managing Risk
- Day 4 – Keeping Up with Technology
- Day 5 – Leadership, Ethics and Trust
Executive Education is always looking for innovative ways to provide quality content to you and your members.
Contact me to schedule – I’m here to help!
Client Service Manager